Terms for Business Customers
Your purchase contract comes into effect with Zwod Vertriebs & Logistik GmbH (hereinafter "Zwod") Ferdinand-Schulze-Str. 91, 13055 Berlin.
Scope of the contract
For all mutual claims from and in connection with the conclusion of a contract between business customers (hereinafter "business customer", "customer") within the meaning of § 14 BGB and Zwod, only these general terms and conditions for business customers apply in the version valid at the time of the respective contract conclusion. Different customer terms and conditions are excluded unless Zwod has expressly agreed to them in writing beforehand. The exclusion of validity also applies in the event that Zwod unconditionally accepts and executes a customer order knowing the different customer conditions.
- Volume discounts are given for orders of more than one standard product. These vary depending on the product and quantity. The volume discounts are automatically deducted from your shopping cart, both in guest access and after registration.
- Iou only see your individual purchase prices as a registered customer.
- Discount values and individual purchase prices cannot be added.
- The highest discount applies.
If the net value of the goods exceeds € 2,500, please contact your sales contact directly:
- Phone: +49 – 170 463 08 76, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and payment
Unless otherwise agreed with your company, our general terms of delivery and payment apply.
- Terms of delivery: FCA (Incoterms® 2010)
- Delivery within Germany is usually within 6 to 33 days. We will announce delivery times to countries outside of Germany on request.
- If the goods are currently not available, you will receive a separate order confirmation stating the delivery time.
Freight and packaging costs
The following applies to deliveries within Germany.
- Flat rate for shipping costs in advance- and PayPal-payment: 9,28 €